shipping & returns
The offer and sale of products through our website (“www.adrianaiglesias.com”) are governed by these General Conditions of Sale.
The products purchased at www.adrianaiglesias.com are sold directly by ADRIANA IGLESIAS ATELIER SL, with registered office in Spain, CIF/VAT: ESB98689912. Registered in the commercial register of Valencia, Diario 798, Asiento 410, Nº Protocolo 2014/1868
Fiscal address: Plaza Alfonso el Magnánimo 7 46003 Valencia, Spain
You can request any type of information from the seller through our support services: contact the customer service. If you need additional information visit our Customer Service area. You can find information regarding orders, shipments, refunds and the return of products purchased on www.adrianaiglesias.com.
1. Shipping and delivery of products
The Seller undertakes to do everything in its power to comply with the delivery times indicated on the Site and, in any case, to make the delivery within a maximum period of 30 (thirty) days from the day following the order has been forwarded by the Consumer. In the event of the Seller not executing the order, due to the lack of availability, even temporary, of the Product, the Seller will provide a written notice to the Consumer and will refund the amount already paid by the Consumer
Delivery times may be delayed for public holidays; transporters do not deliver on 25/12, 26/12, 01/01
If the Consumer has chosen the bank transfer as the payment method, the delivery time shall start from the receipt of the consideration by the Seller.
The shipment of the Products ordered by the Consumer will be made in the mode selected by the Consumer, among those available and indicated on the Site at the time of sending the order. The Consumer undertakes to verify as soon as possible that the delivery includes all the Products purchased and promptly inform the Seller of any defect in the Products received or of their discrepancy with the order made, in accordance with the procedure set out in these Conditions, the Products shall be deemed to be accepted in the absence thereof. If the parcel or packaging of the Products ordered by the Consumer reaches a clearly damaged destination, the Consumer is invited to refuse delivery by the carrier/freight forwarder or to accept delivery “with reservation”.
For credit card orders, in normal shipping times, it is necessary to add a business day for normal administrative checks. For orders placed by bank transfer, shipping times will be calculated from the confirmation of payment.
For orders containing products in advance order, shipping times will be calculated from the receipt of the email confirming the availability relative to the last pre-order product that has been available in chronological order.
Due to regulations applied by national authorities to contain the spread of Covid-19, standard delivery times may suffer some inconvenience.
Shipping times and costs will depend on the chosen delivery address and will be displayed at checkout
SHIPMENTS TO SPAIN
Shipping within Spain is free and delivery times will go from 4 to 6 working days for regular orders, pre-order orders are excluded
2. Return policy
In accordance with Article 102 of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of 16 November, approving the revised text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users (the «Spanish Consumer Code»), you have the right to terminate the sales contract with ADRIANA IGLESIAS ATELIER SL. (the «Seller») , for any reason and without incurring any penalty within fourteen (14) days from the date you received the goods purchased on www.adrianaiglesias.com.
You may exercise your right of return by the following means, in accordance with Article 106 of the Spanish Consumer Code:
Online delivery to the Seller of the return form located in the Customer Service area, duly completed. In this case, the Seller will send you an email confirming that you have received your return request.
According to Article 108 of the Spanish Consumer Code, once you have exercised your right to terminate the sales contract, you must deliver the returned products to the courier service within fourteen (14) days after notifying the Seller of its decision to terminate the contract.
It will not be possible to change the chosen article to another.
In accordance with Article 103 of the Spanish Consumer Code, the right to terminate the sales contract is excluded if you have purchased customized or personalised products, or sealed articles which have been opened after delivery and cannot be returned for sanitary or hygienic reasons.
- Conditions for the exercise of the right of withdrawal in accordance with Article 102 of the Spanish Consumer Code. The right to terminate the sales contract shall be deemed to have been properly exercised once the following conditions have been fully fulfilled:
- The right of withdrawal has been correctly exercised within fourteen (14) days from receipt of the products following the procedures set out above.
- Products may not have been used, dressed or washed, and must comply with the requirements shown in the Compliance Checks section below.
- The identification label with the disposable seal remains attached to the product as it forms an integral part of the product (see Article 5 below).
- The products are returned with their original packaging.
- The products are delivered to the courier service within fourteen (14) days from the date on which it notifies the Seller of its decision to terminate the sales contract.
- The products are not damaged.
If the relevant conditions have been met, the Seller, in accordance with Article 107 of the Spanish Consumer Code, shall refund in full the price of the products purchased. The only costs that will be charged to you are
those of the return of the products, unless the Seller has expressly exempted you from such costs when making your purchase, provided that you use the courier service and the shipping method indicated below in paragraph 2. In the event that returned products cannot be accepted due to non-compliance with the conditions indicated in points a) and e) of paragraph 1 above, or in Article 103 of the Spanish Consumer Code, you may choose, on your own behalf, to have the products returned to you. If you refuse such delivery, the Seller reserves the right to retain the products and the amount paid for the purchase of the same.
- Procedure for returning products to the Seller – DHL
The Seller recommends that you use the DHL courier service (www.dhl.com) to return the products.
If you use the DHL services and the return label, which contains the return address, you will not have to pay the refund fees in advance. The Seller will pay the DHL courier service on your behalf and deduct from your refund an amount equivalent to the cost incurred for the delivery of products purchased in your home. Please contact DHL to arrange a return. The ability to track each package shipped at any time by making use of this shipping method exempts you from any liability for the loss or damage of the products during transportation. If you decide to return the goods using a courier service other than DHL, you will have to pay the shipping costs of the return in advance and will be liable for any loss or damage to the goods during transport. In this case, you will also be reimbursed an amount equivalent to the standard shipping cost of the products purchased although, in accordance with Article 107, paragraph 2, of the Spanish Consumer Code, You will not be refunded any additional costs you incur for choosing a different or faster shipping and delivery method than the standard method.
- Verification of compliance
Our products must be returned new and unused, in perfect condition, with all protective materials in place and labels and stickers attached (if applicable), including all accessories and documents. We reserve the right not to accept a return if the product shows signs of wear, has been used or has altered its original condition in any way. Alternatively, you may decrease the applicable refund or change accordingly.
For example, we may apply a reduction in the following cases:
- The product has been used, dressed, damaged or washed.
- The identification label with the disposable plastic thread has been removed or not returned. Please note that the identification label is an integral part of the product.
- The packaging, which is an integral part of the product (such as the storage bag), has not been returned.
We will let you know if we decide to reduce your refund for this reason. In that case, you can (as an alternative to being assigned a lower refund) choose to resend the products, taking care of the expenses. If you reject this delivery, ADRIANA IGLESIAS reserves the right to retain the products and the indicated amount of refund reduction, due to the reduction of the value of the returned products.
- Time limits and reimbursement procedures
Once the Seller has received the returned products and verified compliance with all requirements, you will receive an email confirming that the return has been accepted. ADRIANA IGLESIAS will then proceed to make the full refund or, if the products have decreased in value, you will receive an email informing you of the amount deducted from the refund and ADRIANA IGLESIAS will proceed to make the refund of the remaining amount. Regardless of the form of payment used, the Seller will proceed to the refund as soon as possible and, in any case, within fourteen (14) days from the date on which he was informed of his decision to exercise the right of refund, and once you have verified that the return was carried out in accordance with the above conditions.
The deadline for reimbursement of the amount paid for the purchase of the returned products depends on the payment method used:
- Credit/Debit Card Purchase: The repayment deadline will depend on the card entity, but will normally take place over two billing cycles. The value date for the credit shall be the same as the value date of the initial debit. Therefore, it will not suffer any loss in terms of bank interest.
- Payment by PayPal: the refund will be paid into your PayPal account and will be visible immediately. The actual refund on the credit card associated with your PayPal account will depend on the company that issued the card.
- Payment by bank transfer: the refund will be made in the bank account used at the time of purchase, so the repayment time will depend on the accuracy of the data you provide us. The repayment period is normally fourteen (14) days.
- Items returned as damaged, defective or incorrect
If you return a product due to an error on our part or because it is damaged or defective, you must notify the Seller within seven (7) days of receipt of the product using the online return form available on the website. If a product becomes defective after seven (7) days, please contact Customer Service for more information about returns. You must return the products in the same state you received them. For the return of the products, please refer to paragraphs 1 and 2 above.
Seller will examine all returned products as damaged or defective and will notify you of your refund by email within a reasonable time. Subject to the limits set out in the Spanish Consumer Code, products returned as damaged or defective will be refunded in full, including the cost of shipping the item and the cost you incur when returning the item to the Seller. You can purchase separately a new product of the same model of the returned product if you wish and if available.
In the event that the returned products do not meet the requirements to be legally qualified as damaged, defective or incorrect; or the requirements to claim a refund or change thereof, according to the provisions of the Spanish Consumer Code, you will be notified that the returned products cannot be accepted and you can choose to have the products delivered to you again. If you do not accept the return, the Seller reserves the right to retain the products and the purchase price, as well as to recover the expenses and costs incurred for their return (including shipping costs, return costs and depreciation of the product).
- Identification label
We remind you that all products sold by the Seller include an affixed identification label that is an integral part of the product. Try the products without removing the label or seal. Products returned without the label or seal will not be accepted.
- Spanish Consumer Code
The present conditions for exercising the right to terminate the sales contract form an integral part of the Terms and Conditions of Sale and are governed by Spanish law and, in particular, by the Spanish Consumer Code.
3. Time limits and arrangements for reimbursement
- Whatever form of payment you have used (credit/debit card, PayPal or payment by bank transfer), the refund will be activated by the seller as soon as possible and, in any case, before fourteen (14) days from the date on which the seller became aware of the exercise of your right of withdrawal, but only after having verified the correct exercise of your right and having accepted the return of the products.
- Where the consignee of the products indicated on the order form and the person paying the sums corresponding to their purchase are not the same person, the reimbursement of the sums caused by the exercise of the right of withdrawal shall be effected by the seller in relation to the person who made the payment.
- For credit or debit card purchases, the date of payment of the refund will be the same as that of the debit, so you will not suffer any loss in terms of bank interest.
- The seller designates DHL as the carrier for return shipments of the goods (www.dhl.com). If you decide to use the DHL courier service, the refund fee (the amount of which will match the amount of the shipping costs) will be deducted from the refund corresponding to the amount you paid for your purchase. You can return the products to the seller via DHL, using the return label. According to the modalities and terms contained in the article dedicated to the right of withdrawal, this method allows the seller to manage the transport of the returned products. This mode also allows you to check at any time where each package is, freeing you from any liability in case of loss and damage to the products during transport.
- In the event that you decide to use the services of a carrier other than the one designated by the seller to return the goods, you must make yourself the payment of the return costs, and you will receive the refund for the full amount you paid for your purchase. In such case, you will assume all responsibility for any possible loss or damage to the products returned during the transport, according to the modalities and the terms described in the article dedicated to the Right of Withdrawal.
For any clarification or to make any claim contact the Customer Service.